Auto Insurance | Home Insurance | RV Insurance

Auto Insurance

If you thinking of using a personal car in your business, then auto insurance is not enough. Using your car in connection with your business requires a special type of insurance. Standard policies will not give you the protection you need. Car insurance for small business owners is essential because a standard policy only covers commuting use for the most part.

On the other hand, business car insurance covers a variety of things, including travelling to different work locations. Perhaps you use your vehicle to drive employees or visit customers. Anything on behalf of the company will be covered with commercial auto insurance.

Before applying, you should understand the coverage you require, which can be categorized into:

  • Your use: Such a policy generally only covers the main driver, although you may have the option to add your spouse.
  • For all drivers: If there is more than one driver in your company, this maybe the right coverage to go for.
  • Commercial travelling: Individuals who drive as part of their job will require this type of coverage. If you spend most of your time on the road, you should choose this option.

If you need guidance in selecting the right type of insurance, we are always happy to help.

We offer other personal lines insurance like auto, bond, builder’s risk, dental, disability, dwelling fire, earthquake, farm, flood, health, homeowners, life, manufactured homeowners, Mexico coverage, motorcycle, recreational vehicles, renters, trucking, vision, watercraft, windstorm and much more for personal lines! please call or email for more details.

California Low Cost Program

Saberlines insurance is approved by California Low Cost Program to offer low cost auto insurance in the state of California to low income individuals, coverage includes state minimum liability plus uninsured motorist, to qualify an individual need to provide documentation to show low income.

Comprehensive Personal Liability CPL

Why Do you Need CPL Coverage:

If you own property and need liability insurance coverage but you can’t add it to the same property policy, if you need more protection for your assets like rental or vacation properties, if you need personal injury coverage, like for wrongful eviction, if you have a swimming pool at your residence or if you own a household pet.

Ride-sharing Insurance

We offer Auto Insurance with Ride-Share Endorsement, Using your personal car for Ride-sharing, meaning transporting persons for a fee using a personal auto, coverage only starts when a driver accept a request to transport persons, using a digital network like TCN -transportation Network Company- and coverage ends when the person departs from the personal auto, coverage only for vehicles listed in the policy, Ride-sharing endorsement is for that particular vehicle only, no coverage for prearranged transport, and no coverage for transport of property.