Contractors insurance is specified coverage for individuals or companies in the construction, remodeling, repairing or servicing of structures (buildings, roads, tunnels, and bridges…Etc), structure can be residential, commercial or for industrial use, insurance can protect the contractor from financial debts that would result from work-related claims.
Contractors need suitable, adequate coverage limits depending on their specialty- the type of work that’s involved in specific trade- size of projects they normally undertake, and the liability limits required by the project owner or developer.
Saberlines agents can help protect your business against lawsuits and other liabilities, our contractors insurance stands out, with customized coverage and lower premiums.
perfect Insurance for contractors
We’re always excited about how flexible our insurance products, for artisans and contractors. With plenty of available options and discounts, this product is worth checking out next time you shopping for insurance! Specially if you are overloaded with choices when shopping for insurance, call us to cut the noise and learn how to decide on the best coverage!
Call or Email for a quote! 1-866-747-4242, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artisan contractors
- Light to medium commercial work.
- Liability limits up to $1 Million CSL
- New ventures welcome
- Multiple payment options
- Exceptional claims service
- Online portal for insureds
- “A” Rating by A.M. Best
Available in: AZ, CA, NV, TX.
Contractors Personal Property Coverage
- Tools / Equipment limits up to $10,000
- Installation Floater limits up to $10,000
- Theft deductibles as low as $500
- Commercial and residential projects accepted
- Blanket Additional Insured endorsement included at no charge
- Limits up to $5,000,000
- Limits up to $2,000,000
- Limits up to $2,000,000
- Covers buildings and structures while in the course of construction, erection or fabrication, for Home builders, renovations, commercial.
Who need Contractors Insurance?
Contractors (Commercial, Residential, Roofers).
Contractors, subcontractors and independent tradesman are required to carry enough commercial insurance before they can start working for developers, property managers, homeowners, public agencies or any other entity that hire a contractor to perform work.
Remodeling: the complete updating and /or expansion of a structure, cosmetic changes to major structural renovation.
Installation: the installation of a single feature like cabinets, HVAC units, signs, etc.
Insurance program is available for Specialty Contractors or Artisan Contractors, whose work is in primarily one specialty and engaged in one of the following trades, we offer an enhanced General Liability, Umbrella & Excess insurance program, from several top rated admitted and non-admitted insurance providers, for many contractors classifications, program offered in CA, AZ, NV & TX.
- Air conditioning, heating or combined systems or equipment installation, service, or repair (no liquefied petroleum gas equipment work)
- Appliances and accessories installation, service, or repair
- Carpentry, both interior and residential property construction
- Carpet, rug, furniture, or upholstery cleaning on customer’s premises
- Metal ceiling or wall installation
- Metal door, window, or assembled millwork installation
- Decorative or artistic metal work installation
- Concrete construction
- Driveway, parking area, or sidewalk paving or repaving
- Drywall or wallboard installation
- Electrical work within buildings
- Fence erection
- Floor covering installation
- Tile, stone, marble, mosaic, or terrazzo work
- Glass dealers and glaziers installation
- Furniture or fixtures installation
- Interior decorators
- Lawn sprinkler installation
- Landscape gardening (no tree removal or excavation)
- Painting, paper hanging, plastering, or stucco work
- Sign painting inside buildings (no spray painting)
- Refrigeration systems or equipment installation, servicing, or repair
- Septic tank systems cleaning
- Siding installation
- Window cleaning
Our tailored coverage can be a lot more affordable than most insurance companies, with proof of coverage, great customer service, follow ups, and simple pay plans.
We offer general liability, commercial auto, workers compensation, surety bonds, umbrella, and excess, we know changes to construction plans occur frequently, so we offer coverage tailored to help clients avoid potential coverage lapses, other contractors insurance we offer include:
- Builder’s risk
- Contractor’s equipment
- Project-specific limits
- Professional Liability
Wondering where to go for large Contractors Insurance?
Contact us today!
We now offer Lower Insurance Rates for Framed Construction in California!
- Ground up/Remodel