Truck Insurance

Maintain Truck Insurance Always!

Even if you are a careful driver, accidents can happen.Sometimes, what you thought was an ordinary could turn into a disaster.  For instance, you or your truck driver is hauling a load when a sharp turn caused the truck to tip over. The load spilled everywhere and you could not stop oncoming traffic from running over it, whether or not you have been injured, you should always be insured.

Truckers specially should have Enough Insurance.

Fire, theft, and unforeseen events can occur at any time. Continuous coverage through our Truck Insurance carriers includes access to:

  • Disappearing Deductibles
  • Accident Forgiveness
  • Claim-Free Renewal Discount

A common mistake that we see with small commercial trucks is that their owners rely on their regular auto policy, when they get into an accident, they realize it does not cover commercial use of their trucks, its crucial to have a separate type of insurance to cover your trucks for your business.

Here are among the reasons why you should have commercial auto insurance:

  • The law requires you to get insurance with at least the minimum legal limit depending on the gross weight and use of your truck, Federal and State laws specifies the minimum limits.
  • You can avoid any legal issues when you follow the rules.
  • Accidents can happen anytime, anywhere. Whether they are negligible or significant, your insurance should cover you after an accident.
  • The insurance can protect your cargo, as well as other people’s property.

Now you can protect and expand your business with our insurance products, for example, physical damage insurance can cover your truck against collision or vandalism, for your peace of mind, you should always be covered.

We offer insurance for Trucking risks with a principal garaging location in California, Texas, Nevada or Arizona. Our company will recommend insurance products based on clients specific needs only. 

When It Comes to Transportation Insurance or Workers’ Compensation, call Saberlines first!

We have a broad selection of coverage to meet your needs, available through A.M. Best “A” Rated Carriers, with over 20 years of experience writing transportation risks, we are confident that our unparalleled expertise and market access will provide you and your company the best in business insurance coverage.

Contact Saberlines Today!


Saberlines Insurance can provide you with multiple insurance quotes from top rated insurance carriers, quotes generated from many specialized commercial insurance carriers, you will have more options, coverage will always meet or exceed the legal requirement, and satisfy brokers, banks or finance companies.

Coverage is offered for short & long haul trucking, sand and gravel, auto haulers, petroleum haulers, and other higher risk classes travelling locally or nationwide. our programs offer many options for protecting Truckers. A broad coverage is available with combined deductible for Truckers! And we offer enhanced Umbrella & Excess Coverage for Truckers!

Contact Us Today to Get Started!

To speed things up, send us an email with the following Info:

  1. DOT/MC#.
  2. Phone#.
  3. Anything you want added.

We offer instant rates for local and seasoned truckers, in case of new ventures or hard to insure risks, a longer review maybe required, same day coverage is available sometimes, we offer major discounts for sound financial history and maintaining prior insurance, among other discounts. 

We Deliver Insurance Solutions For:

  • Dirt, Sand & Gravel: dump trucks transporting dirt, sand gravel or asphalt, for-hire basis, with federal or state filing, tractors with end dump or bottom dump trailers, heavy dump truck with no trailer attached.
  • Straight/Box Truck: cargo vans, moving companies, with PUC/ICC filing for liability & cargo insurance.
  • Flat Bed: steel haulers, salvage haulers, scrap, recycle, building materials, coil steel, metal sheets or machinery.
  • Towing services: towing provided by gas stations & auto repair shops, car carrier, goose-neck trailer,on- hook.
  • Dry Van/ Reefer: standard general dry freight, refrigerated, seafood, meat or produce.
  • Auto Carrier: car haulers with single or double decks, including pick up trucks, 1-11 car carriers.
  • Owner Operator: leased to another trucking company, may need bobtail liability, physical damage, or primary liability, own authority owner operator.
  • Tractor- Trailer: trailer attached, low boy, flatbed, auto hauler, dump trailer, mobile home haulers-totters.
  • Hotshot Insurance: fast delivery, last mile, small trailer, pick up, boxed truck.
  • New Authority: new DOT authority, changing from intrastate to interstate.
  • New Drivers: new CDL, new class A License is less than 2 years.
  • Delivery Service: moving companies, household goods movers, furniture delivery to customers home or work.
  • Household Movers: state PUC or federal ICC filing, cargo and liability ICC filing.
  • High Risk Drivers: drivers with many violations, accidents or bad safety score.
  • Claim History: heavy losses in the last 3, high loss amount compared to premium.
  • Freight Brokers: broker surety bond of $75,000 available.
  • Agricultural Hauling: livestock hauling, coal hauling, refrigerated goods.
  • Waste Haulers: collecting from residential or commercial customers, containers from construction sites, septic waste contractors, recycle and scrap metal sale.
  • Local Trucking
  • Aggregate Hauler
  • Amazon Delivery
  • Service Trucks
  • Catering Trucks

Benefits and Highlights under Truck Insurance Policy:

Collision, Comprehensive, Fire and Theft, available deductibles from $100 to $5,000.

up to $250,000, coverage includes: $25,000 Debris removal/pollution cleanup, $10,000 Earned Freight, $7,500 Sue & Labor Clause, $5,000 Equipment Protection,Packing Container $5,000, Loss Mitigation $7,500.

up to $250,000, with $2,500 deductible, and $2,500 additional coverage for temporary storage.

up to $1 million/$2 million.

up to $2 million.

up to $1,000.

Standard Driver Hiring & Training Procedure:

The following Procedure of driver screening and hiring is recommended by insurance carriers:

  • Employment Back Ground
  • Driving Record (MVR)
  • Criminal Back Ground
  • Drug Test
  • Driving Skills
  • Fitness and Physical Ability

Annual review of driving record violations is recommended, regular vehicle maintenance, accidents review, safety training can improve the safety of drivers and equipment.